- Each event has a limited capacity
- All tables will be a minimum of 6 feet apart
- Guests will be required to wear masks upon entering but is up to the guest if they want to wear the mask while at the table.
- We are using single-use menus; feel free to take it home with you as a keepsake 🙂
- Social distancing at check-in
- All surfaces will be sanitized regularly and employees are required to frequently wash their hands
- All employees will complete a daily health check before starting their shift, and will go home immediately if they experience any symptoms
- All employees will be wearing a face mask
- We ask that any guests who feel unwell or have recently been in close contact with a person with COVID-19 to stay home.
Each guest will receive a confirmation email with the electronic ticket from our ticketing platform, Squad Up.
Intimate in person Events: Guests will check in directly at the restaurant using their last name.
Virtual Event: Each ticket purchaser will be emailed a zoom link along with the recipe, ingredients and equipment list. Please ensure you have Zoom downloaded beforehand.
All tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. Ticket sales are final.
No one under the age of 21, including children in strollers or carriers, will be admitted to the in person intimate Events.